BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

you're done? that's it? that didn't last very long!!

Get your mind out of the gutter! Bring mine with you.

I was referring to Ashton's nap. Lately, he's been taking a sweet 2 hour nap around 11am or so. And, IN HIS CRIB, to boot. Ok so he falls asleep on my bed with me cuddling him and giving him a bottle, but then I move him to his crib so that when he wakes up, which he usually does quite quietly, he won't take a header off my bed. (yes, he has before, a few times).

We are having a pretty cool day, though, short naps aside. I discovered that there still is one box left of Quaker dino eggs oatmeal left so you know what's for lunch today. I might be stinkin excited because we have, like, no food. well, no food I feel like making and/or eating. Grocery day here we come! Rob has been working in Petawawa all week and since grocery shopping is a family affair (cuz apparently I don't buy enough or what *they* like), we will be going tomorrow. Nothing says quality family time like dragging 4 kids through no frills and walmart and bribing good behaviour from them with good ole artery clogging Rotten Ronnies, Mcdonald's. Rob has actually called it McPukes (while suggesting we go there for lunch) and I refer to it often as McRuns (as in what it will give me if I eat their nuggets ever again).

Back to our good day, Cohen has been wearing underwear all week and today he hasn't had any accidents. Yesterday there was one, quite the doozy, but so far so good today. He missed the toilet completely when he peed but as long as he gets near the toilet I'm happy! (it's not like his 8 year old brother has perfect aim by any means. He even had a nap and stayed dry. On a side note, that's what happened to Ash's long nap. He donated an hour and a half of it to his brother!

0 comments: