BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Late Night Activities...

It is about 4 am and I am getting busy...creating a new blog...because there are one or two out there that I have started over the years but for the life of me I can't remember passwords for them.

Why am I up at this hour? Because I co-sleep with my beautiful baby boy and he woke up...well, I woke him up after the cat woke me up and now I can't fall back asleep. It doesn't help that a few of my favorite shows play re-runs every night (NCIS, Bones and House).

Feeling a little nauseous too, pretty sure it has something to do with all the grease consumed at dinner. Thanks Rita C for the all-you-can-eat fish and chips at Irvings in Pembroke for my birthday!!

This year my *special day* fell on Thanksgiving Monday. We had already had my family's dinner the day before at my parent's and I had offerred to host Robert's family the following day.

The best gift I could have asked for came a day late. Well it started on my birthday but arrived around noon October 12th. This gift weighed 8lbs 8oz and is named Brandi!! My *baby* sister (THE baby as she is the youngest of 4 of us) had her first itty bitty teeny tiny perfect little baby of her own! Congrats Kate and Andy!! We LOVE her already!!!

0 comments: