BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

babies...babies...babies...

Babies everywhere...

My poor parents...not even 50 yet and my mother has 12 grandchildren. We live in the country. Not much goes on here. We get bored. What else can I say?

So, almost 11 months ago we added our 4th monster to the mix. This followed my younger sister's addition 7 weeks earlier (her 4th). Then this summer came my other younger sister who had her 3rd. At this point we have a ratio of 8 boys to 3 girls...then came my baby sister's first baby...a GIRL!!! She is itty bitty, adorable and absolutely perfect!!

I admit I have baby fever right now. Not that I already didn't. I have been wanting to add one more child to the crazy house for awhile now. (well a couple of months anyways).  When I go out with all 4 kids (not that often) I always feel like there is still one missing! A sign perhaps?!?!

Did I mention that my sister in law has a 6 month old daughter and a close cousin just announced her pregnancy? Like i said BABY FEVER!!!!

0 comments: