BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

In like a Lion...

Pretty much describes March, right? In like a lion, out like a lamb?

It doesn't only apply to the weather. At least not in Quebec.

March break!! Like a lion alright!!
Actually, I am a little sad that tonight is the last free for all night of March break. We have 2 pullout sofas (thanks Aunt LJ) that the kids LOVE. They get to sleep down here on Fridays, Saturdays and holidays. Tonight is Ryan's last night down here until the weekend.

Cassie is at a sleepover for a friend's birthday, and I am working on Cassabella orders. Real exciting. Seems March break is going out like a lamb.

I really wish we had been in a better position financially to have done more for the kids this past week. Then I remember back to how I spent my March breaks. I used to look forward to weekends and holidays much the way my kids do now. For little pleasures. For me, it was getting to spend the weekend at my Grandparents. Every weekend. Right up through college. Heck I lived there until I met Robert. Soo even though we haven't taken them to Disney World for March break I really hope my kids enjoy the nice quiet, quality family time we've spent together.

1 comments:

meeganjae said...

~ I bet they loved the family time. Glad to hear that the sofa beds are working out, they never got used at mom's. ~