BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hands free soap pump

I recently saw a commercial for a Lysol hands free soap pump. In this commercial, the claim is that the regular soap pump is covered with germs which are transferred to your hands.

Right. OK.

So, correct me if I'm doing it wrong, but this is my hand washing routine. Turn on faucet, wet hands, pump/apply soap, lather/rinse, turn off faucet, dry hands. So essentially, after transferring the germs from the soap pump onto my hands, I then proceed to wash/lather/rinse those horrible germs away.

Right. OK.

And their big draw for their product? Kids. We NEED this hands free soap pump to protect them. From germs they are going to wash off anyways.....

Basically, we shouldn't worry about the soap pump. It's the faucet harboring the nasties if we touch it after washing the soap pump germs away.

And don't forget EVERYTHING little junior touched prior to washing his hands.

Does Lysol think we're all idiots? I'm sure I'm not the only one to realize that the hands free pump isn't neceassary. Cool, but not needed!

0 comments: